Chow Life MAGAZINE SPECIFICATIONS
• The magazine trim size is 8.5”w x 11”h
• The image/live area is 8”w x 10.5”h
• Keep all text at a .5” margin between image/live area and trim size
• Four-color process (or) Black only
Please convert color graphic files from RBG to CYMK
• All images and ads must be submitted as TIF, JPG or PDF files at 300 dpi @ 100% of ad size (including bleeds*). No low resolution photos (including images captured from an Internet screen shot) will be accepted.
• Please send files via email to: ChowLifeEditor@gmail. com. Original photos can be mailed to the Editor and will be returned after the magazine is printed and mailed.
AD SIZES (black & white or color)
Ad Unit Width Height
Full page * 8.5” 11.0”
1/2 page horizontal* 8.5” 5.25”
1/4 page 4.25” 5.50”
Inside Cover Story (Color) 8.5” 11.0”
* A MINIMUM of .125” required IN ADDITION to ad size, for bleeding backgrounds (To “bleed” means to print off edge of the trim size/edge of page. Otherwise it will have a white border).
For questions contact:
Carol Ann Klein, Editor
Chow Life Magazine
Phone: (609) 306-9506 (cell)