My Chow is in your Pedigree Database but his information is incorrect. How do I change it?
Go to the Pedigree Database's home page at Look down the button bar on the left side of the screen until you see a button that says "Submit Pedigree". Click that button and you'll be taken to a submission form where you can enter your dog's corrected data. Submissions are reviewed and entered into the database by the webmaster and uploaded to the site as soon as possible.