Objectives of the Club
- Maintenance of a standard of excellence for the guidance of breeders, owners and judges.
- Improvement of the breed through encouragement of effort directed toward the approach to, or attainment of the degree of excellence set forth in the standard of the Chow Chow.
- Stimulation of interest in competitive public exhibition of the Chow Chow.
- Further the interest of our breed.
- Work for the general good of breeders, owners and exhibitors of Chow Chows.
It is in this spirit that the CCCI expects adherence to the Code of Ethics.