Membership In The Chow Chow Club Inc.
The Chow Chow Club asks that before you apply for membership in the Club that you please read and understand the Chow Chow Club Inc. By-Laws. All applicants agree to abide by the By-Laws, Objectives, Code of Ethics, and the Online Code of Ethics. The Code of Ethics is established to set a standard of acceptable behavior for Chow Chow Club, Inc. members. The Code is designed to protect the integrity of the club, and to enhance the public image of our breed. Failure to abide by this code may be considered subject to disciplinary review by the Chow Chow Club, Inc.
If you would like to become a member of the Chow Chow Club Inc., please click on the link at the bottom of this page for a membership application.
The Objectives of the Club include:
- Maintenance of a standard of excellence for the guidance of breeders, owners and judges.
- Improvement of the breed through encouragement of effort directed toward the approach to, or attainment of the degree of excellence set forth in the standard of the Chow Chow.
- Stimulation of interest in competitive public exhibition of the Chow Chow.
- Further the interest of our breed.
- Work for the general good of breeders, owners and exhibitors of Chow Chows.
It is in this spirit that the CCCI expects adherence to the Code of Ethics
Instructions for Membership Application:
- The application is an Adobe pdf file. Click on the link and it will open in a new window/tab in your browser.
- From the membership application window, select the Adobe readers print icon.
- Fill out your information.
- Send the application to your two sponsors to fill out their portions on the form.
- Send the completed form with a check for $25 dues to the secretary as listed on the application.